The recipe is enough for a regular oven dish (approx. size of lasagna). For a thicker pancake like in the picture, use a larger ovenproof frying pan or smaller baking dish. Ir makes hearty breakfast / brunch portions of about 3-4 people, depending on what you serve it with.
The recipe is gluten-free and I’ve used oatmeal which I thought turned out super tasty. If you want you can try with other flours, such as buckwheat in combination with almond flour and/or coconut flour. If you are using only coconut flour, cut the amount by 1/3.
2.5 dl of any milk
1.5 dl oatmeal
1 pinch of salt
1-3 tablespoons honey or agave syrup, depending on how sweet you like it.
½ tsp vanilla powder (optional)
½ tsp lemon zest (optional)
2 tbsp of cooking fat (coconut oil, butter or ghee)
1 – 1 1/2 cup frozen berries
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the batter except cooking fat and berries.
- Melt the cooking fat in the oven dish by putting it in the oven for a few minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and then pour in the batter.
- Sprinkle the frozen berries over.
- Bake for about 20 minutes depending on how thick it is.
Serve with whipped coconut crea. Of course, you can make the pancake plain without berries and serve with whatever you like.